Well, first off I want to thank all of you who prayed for my little sister and her parents through this time of waiting... We have the results... Isabella does have Craniosynostosis, BUT it is the best form that you can possibly get. This meaning that although she does have to have surgery, they will only have to cut her from one inch above the ear on both sides all the way up her head (kind of like where a head band rests). They barely have to shave any hair off and it wont ruin her hair line. The surgery is about 1-2 hours long and they do not have to touch the brain at all, they are just expanding the skull (probably at the sutures) so that there is room for brain growth. As of right now, there are no long term effects of this diagnosis besides a scar under her hair. Praise God!!! I'm sure there are still chances for things to happen during the surgery or right after, but I don't have all the details for this right now. Bella's surgery is on November 6th and she will have to be in the hospital for about 3 days and the doctor said that when she recovers "you probably wont be able to know she had anything wrong with her to begin with"!!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you for praying, please continue to lift this up from now until recovery. I will keep you updated with any significant information...
Romans 12:12-
"Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I’m praying for you and your little sister today. The Lord knows best. Keep trusting him.
thanks so much Joanna
Post a Comment