Wednesday, August 29

Coming to an End...

Well, my two horrahs are well over... Although, one of them never actually happened. I went to the youth retreat and that was great! CJ Mahaney spoke twice(!!!) and Jeff Purswell spoke once! Big treat!! Ministry night was awesome, as usual :) One of the people I have been praying for for a while came to me and asked me to pray with him and he accepted Christ! So amazing. I am so grateful to have been able to be part of that experience. It really was a special time. King's Dominion was a lot of fun too! Mr. Somerville spent the whole day with me and my two friends and my mom and another mother. It was a small, but awesome group! :) I can't wait to look at everyone's pictures...

After the retreat I was looking forward to having my dad come into town and visit with me, but that didn't work out as planned. Hopefully I'll be able to visit with him soon.

Well on Friday me and my family head out to Fenwick Island next to Ocean City!! It's gonna be a blast, I can't wait! Although there is apparently, 33% harmful bacteria in the water... blah! So, I may not go in the water...

The day after we get home from the beach, school starts! I honestly, can't wait for an organized, scheduled day to be the norm once again! Plus, it's my last year and I cant wait for highschool to be over. I graduate May 31st 2008! WOOT WOOT!

But yes, in all of this excitement, summer is coming to a very fast close. We have exactly six days left of summer. Well, I better make them good!

No comments: