Wednesday, June 20

Summer Begins!

So, the beginning of my last summer as a highschooler has come! Well, it actually started about 1 1/2 weeks ago, but that's ok. The first week was very low key, all my friends were in Mexico! But I did get to go to the Beach for my Aunt Lori's birthday! That was nice. I got a job working at the corporate office for Fitness First for the summer, so that keeps me a little busy, since it's only part time. Also, for Father's Day me and my brother's took my step-dad for a surprise camping trip! That was fun!

I'm training to try out for the CLS cross-country team!!!! My mom and stepdad are training me because they run races pretty often. Some of my friends are doing it too, so it's kinda like we have a mini track team. So sleeping in for this summer is not really on the adgenda like I would have thought... But thats okay, I'm getting things done!

So that's the beginning of my last summer as a highschooler. Hopefully my brain will worl better and I will be posting more frequently!!!

1 comment:

Jecholia said...

YAY summmmer is here!